Fortitude Valley has the full spectrum when it comes to dining. Whatever you’re feeling, we can point you in the right direct – read on to find the vibe you’re after.
Guests can simply charge food and drink bills at a number of great venues back to the hotel room account, makes paying for all at the end of your stay nice and easy. Neighbouring chargeback venues include:
- Happy Boy | East Street | < 1 min walk | View website
Serving up their take on classic Chinese fare, with the addition of Asian street-style plates with an ethos of casual, share-style dining. Open daily.
- Mr Chester Wine Bar | 850 Ann St | 1 min walk | View website
Showcasing the best of New World boutique wine. Pairing beautiful wine, to beautiful gourmet food. Open 6 days from 4pm.
- Flux | Mosaic Precinct | < 1 min walk | View website
Casual cafe within the Mosaic precinct, famous for their creative bagels and decadent fudges. Open daily.
Prefer to eat-in?
- Mosaic Bar & Bistro serves a delicious breakfast and dinner.
- Local restaurant meal delivery to your hotel room can be arranged by the friendly Alpha Mosaic Hotel team.